Farm and Business Insurance

Farm Insurance:
Whether you are a full-time farmer, farm as a hobby, or own a farm worked by someone else, you may have special insurance needs our broad Farmowners policy can cover. Our Rockingham farmowners insurance policy protects your home and personal property as well as farm-related property, including structures like barns and sheds, equipment, livestock, and tenant-occupied dwellings on your property. Find out more about our farm insurance policy.

Small Business Insurance:
Our Rockingham businessowners insurance policy is designed to provide insurance protection for the small business owner, which includes coverage to repair or replace your building and any equipment, inventory, furniture, or fixtures you own. Through external sources we can also offer coverage for workers compensation, health insurance, and the other needs of your operation.

Umbrella Insurance:
This extra protection known as an Umbrella Insurance Policy provides liability coverage over and above the limits on your Automobile, Homeowners, and/or your Farmowners policy to protect your financial assets.