Home & Mobile Home Insurance

Whether you need home or mobile home insurance, our Rockingham Home Insurance policies give you protection against loss to your home, related buildings and personal belongings. It also provides additional living expenses for a period of time if your home becomes uninhabitable due to a fire or other covered loss.

Common events covered in your home insurance policy include Fire or Lightning, Windstorm or Hail, and Freezing of Plumbing Systems.

Your home insurance policy also provides:

Additional Living Costs - Coverage for additional living expenses for a period of time should your home become uninhabitable due to a fire or other covered loss.

Personal Liability - Protects your assets if someone is injured on your property.

Identity Theft Services - Provided by CyberScout, the premier identity theft resolution provider in the country. Services deliver one-on-one assistance until your identity is fully restored.

You can personalize your home insurance policy by adding:

  • Replacement Cost Coverage for your home and personal belonging.
  • Equipment Breakdown Coverage includes items related to home security systems, appliances, computers and electronics, swimming pools, furnaces, water heaters, and air conditioning systems.
  • Green Equipment Breakdown Coverage option covers replacement of damaged equipment with equipment that's safer, more efficient and better for the environment. We even cover the cost to hire an accredited green consultant to assist in the design and reconstruction.
  • Additional Theft Coverage for items that have specific limits under the policy
  • Scheduled All-Risk Coverage for jewelry, collectibles, cameras, etc.
  • Water and Sewer Back-up Coverage

Contact us to get pricing on a Rockingham Home Insurance policy that gives you the coverage you need.


Did you know?

  • 1. There are different types of homeowners policies? Home insurance is pretty standard across the U.S. However, some states or insurers may offer policies that are slightly different.  The most popular homeowners' policy is called HO-3 and it gives you open perils coverage. It protects you against all disasters, except any that are specifically excluded in the policy. Theft, fire, and tornadoes are examples of perils. An HO-3 policy also insures your personal belongings, but it only gives you named perils coverage for them. That means you’re only covered for disasters listed or specifically named in the policy. Learn more about the different homeowners insurance coverage types.
  • 2. Not every type of damage is actually covered?
    While a standard homeowners insurance policy gives you many protections, such as coverage for the structure of your home, your personal belongings, loss of use, and liability, it doesn’t cover everything.  Policies often state that for something to be covered, it must be “sudden and accidental.” That means if you’ve had a leaky faucet that caused damage over many months, it probably won’t be covered because you neglected proper maintenance.
  • 3. Some belongings may not be fully covered?It's good to know your valuable personal possessions are insured against disasters and theft under a homeowners policy. But what many people don’t realize is that certain types of items come with coverage limits or caps.  For instance, jewelry, watches, furs, silverware, electronics, and firearms are typically limited to one or two thousand dollars of coverage. If you have jewelry worth $10,000 that’s lost or stolen, you’ll come up very short.  Another protection you get with home insurance is that your belongings are covered outside of your home. If your laptop is stolen from your car, auto insurance won’t cover it—but your homeowners or renters policy will.

If you're unsure what's covered under your current home insurance policy, contact us and we'll be happy to go over your policy with you.

Save real money

Comments are closed.